Covid -19 Update
Dear Patients, due to Covid-19 restrictions:
- We would ask our patients to attend appointment individually unless they require assistance.
- We are eliminating any waiting time in the clinic.
- Please do not attend Obgyn Clinic without appointment. You can make an appointment on our website obgyn.ie
Infection Prevention and control
- Please remember to clean/sanitise your hands thoroughly when you arrive into the appointment and after. We will provide hand sanitiser in the clinic.
- We are using UV- C Germicidal Lamps ( to help prevent infections of patients and healthcare workers).
- We will provide all patients with gloves, which should be worn at all time in the clinic and waiting area.
- We would ask our patients to bring their own masks. Mask should be worn at all time in the clinic.
- If you feel sick please do not come to the clinic.
- If you have been in contact with any suspected Covid-19 positive patients, please do not come to the clinic.We’re truly sorry for any inconvenience caused, but health and safety of our Patients is our priority.