Unfortunately, we cannot offer doctors consultations in English Language at the moment. Doctor speaks only Lithuanian and Russian.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
COVID 19 Update
Due to Covid-19 restrictions:
- We would ask our patients to attend appointment individually unless they require assistance.
- We are eliminating any waiting time in the clinic.
- Please do not attend Obgyn Clinic without appointment. You can make an appointment on our website obgyn.ie
Infection Prevention and control.
- Please remember to clean/sanitise your hands throughly when you arrive into the appointment and after. We will provide hand sanitiser in the clinic.
- We are using UV- C Germicidal Lamps ( to help prevent infections of patients and healthcare workers).
- We would ask our patients to bring their own masks. Mask should be worn at all time in the clinic.
- If you feel sick please do not come to the clinic.
- If you have been in contact with any suspected Covid-19 positive patients, please do not come to the clinic. We’re truly sorry for any inconvenience caused, but health and safety of our Patients is our priority.