Obgyn Clinic is located at: 39 Swords road, Santry, Dublin 9, D09 K3H6
Like most website operators, Obgyn Clinic collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Obgyn Clinic’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Obgyn Clinic’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Obgyn Clinic may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Obgyn Clinic also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users who wish to register for the Appointment at our Clinic at http://www.ogbyn.ie. Obgyn Clinic only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Obgyn Clinic website choose to interact with Obgyn Clinic in ways that require Obgyn Clinic to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Obgyn Clinic gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an appointment at http://www.obgyn.ie to provide a full name, address, phone number and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Obgyn Clinic discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Obgyn Clinic’s behalf or to provide services available at Obgyn Clinic’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Obgyn Clinic’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Obgyn Clinic will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Obgyn Clinic discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Obgyn Clinic believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Obgyn Clinic third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of http://www.obgyn.ie and have supplied your email address, Obgyn Clinic will send you a confirmation email. Obgyn Clinic takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Obgyn Clinic uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Obgyn Clinic private healthcare business and during busy times spaces are limited. In order to provide you and others with excellent patients service and access to appointments during peak times we have a firm cancellation policy. Kindly review our cancellation information below before scheduling an appointment. By booking with The ObGyn Clinic you are accepting the terms and conditions of our cancellation policy. We really appreciate your support and co-operation in this matter, and hope you have a positive experience with us.
- You may cancel or reschedule your appointment up to and including the working day prior to your appointment with us (your e-mail, or online cancellation form must reach us by 6pm on previous working day) without incurring a cancellation fee.
- Same day cancellations - This includes any cancellation requests sent after 6 pm on previous working day. If we receive a request to cancel an appointment on the same day as the appointment or any later than 6 pm of the previous day, a cancellation fee of €50 will be due in full.
- If you forget your appointment or arrive at the wrong time or day, resulting in an appointment being missed, a €50 cancellation fee will be due.
- Late arrivals: In the event of a late arrival, we will always try to facilitate you as best we can. However, if you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your appointment we may not be able to proceed with treatment. We will be happy to re-appoint you but the cancellation fee of €50 will be due to cover the lost appointment.
- All due cancellation fees can be settled at your next appointment. If you acquire more than one cancellation fee on your account you will need to settle this amount first before we can reappoint you.